Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Paulchen29

VoxATCX and FSX Flight Plan

Hi there!Just wondering about the FlightPlan import of VoxATCX - I tried to import a flight plan of FSX into the SID/STAR Setup. Sadly I can only import FLT Files and not PLN files as FSX saves them.Has anyone an idea how to import the PLN Files or I can create FLT Files.By the way I am using FSX's flight planner for creating the flights.Regards

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Per the instructions VoxATC needs to have a saved flight with attached flightplan for proper operation. You need to create the flight you want, set the aircraft at the departure airport and create a flightplan for it, then save that flight. After doing that within FSX you can then edit the saved flight with the SID/STAR wizard.

Thanks for the reply! I read that but didn't understand that correctly. I thought they mean a saved flight plan and not a saved situation. Thanks again.One question comes just up: What if I've used a flightplan utility like FSBuild and added the SID/STAR there. Did I need to change then anything in the SID/STAR Setup in VoxATCX?Regards Paulchen29