Sign in to follow this  
Guest frubino

Terminal procedures for Feelthere CRJ

Guest frubino

Hi,I remember some time ago Terry was working to create the Terminal Procedures for Feelthere CRJ.Any news about?I'm thinking to do something about and I wouldn't like to do double work.Thanks.

Guest stang

Hi Francisco>I remember some time ago Terry was working to create the>Terminal Procedures for Feelthere CRJ.>>Any news about?This was put on the back burner because of technical issues but the program is written and ready for beta testing. I am currently trying to contact Wilco about some issues with this project and hope to have some news in the near future about the CRJ NG and others.RegardsTerryPlanePath

Is there any status update to this? I see there is a database for the ERJ.Any chance that database also works for the CRJ?~Nate

Guest stang

Hi Francisco.I have had the Wilco CRJ-200 project on a back burner but now that you have reminded me I have given it more priority. The program is in the debugging stage now, but, please don't let me stop you if you'd like to proceed especially if you have better resources than the DAFIF.RegardsTerryPlanePath