Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ChuckB

PMDG Runway and SIDs missing from London Heathrow EGLL

Terry,First of all a big thanks for all that you do to enrich our simming experience with your work. I have been a happy user of your data for as long as you've made it available. Having said that, I was wondering if you could take a look at the data for EGLL. Myself and two of my friends flew from EGLL to VHHH in the new PMDG 744F and when we started up at EGLL, it gave a runway error code 5 after loading the flight plan. We all had 27L programmed as part of the flight plan through FSBuild. Anyway, after loading, we got the error but continued on as the ND showed the runway anyway. We also noticed that there were no SIDs available to us from the ARR/DEP page of the FMC either. I will freely admit that I am a complete moron when it comes to editing these procedure files, that is why I decided to come to you since it is your procedures I have loaded.Thanks again for your great work!ChuckC-130E/H/H1 Flight EngineerDyess AFB, TXAMD 64 3700+ASUS A8V Deluxe 1.0 gig DDR400 Corsair TwinX 3200XLC2ProWD 120 gig HDDWD 80 gig HDDTwin WD 160 gig SATA HDDsSB Audigy 2ATI Radeon X850 Pro 256CH Products USB Yoke, Pedals, Throttle QuadBelkin Nostromo n52Windows XP Pro SP2

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Well, I missed out on the editing period or else I would have deleted the post entirely except for the thanks for your work. I reloaded the procedures and tried it again and this time everything was perfect! Thank you again.ChuckC-130E/H/H1 Flight EngineerDyess AFB, TXAMD 64 3700+ASUS A8V Deluxe 1.0 gig DDR400 Corsair TwinX 3200XLC2ProWD 120 gig HDDWD 80 gig HDDTwin WD 160 gig SATA HDDsSB Audigy 2ATI Radeon X850 Pro 256CH Products USB Yoke, Pedals, Throttle QuadBelkin Nostromo n52Windows XP Pro SP2

Hey, I dont quite understand this, i am having the same problem but i dont know how to fix it, i will be very greatful if you can give me step by step instruction's on how to fix it.Thanks