Sign in to follow this  
lfishe

What is "PMDG NO HOLDS"

Terry,I have the PMDG 747 Queen and I just discovered why my sids/stars aren't up to date with my airac file I get from Navdata. I have not updated my sid/stars with your file. What are the "NO HOLDS" files and how do I use them?Thanks,Lynn Fisher

Guest staang

Hi Lynn,The No holds file is a set of terminal procedures that have all the holds removed from all SIDs and STARs. The IAPs still have the holds included though. Other than that it is the same as the other terminal procedure file. You only need to get one or the other file. The No holds file is loaded the same and used the same as the full set of terminal procedures. It seems real world airlines generally do not put holds in their FMC data so the No holds set was developed at the request of some of my "customers".RegardsTerry

Thank you very much for the information. Lynn