Sign in to follow this  
TheDanger

KSEA 34R ILS/VOR missing

Hi,Just noticed the above are missing from the 0807 updatethanksGraham

Guest staang

Hi there Graham,According to an FAA ILS 34R chart dated Jul 2008 this procedures requires OPSSPEC approval to use because it does not meet ICAO standards. That is probably why it is not included. The RNAV approach for 34R is available though. ILS 34C is available too. Are you saying you need the ILS 34R approach anyway?I don't see a 34R VOR approach chart at all.RegardsTerry

Hi Terry,>Are you saying you need the ILS 34R>approach anyway?No its ok, you cleared that up for me. Its just that I have ILS charts for 34C,34L and 34R. I know 34L is now classed as 34C but an older version of the navdata used to have ILS34R and I'm pretty sure there used to be VOR34R approach too. I'll just use the updated version and use runway ILS34C instead.Thanks for your helpGraham