Sign in to follow this  
Guest eko

NEW FSD Flight Dynamic Enhancements @ Flightsim.com

Hopefully this won't get DELETED! Last post lasted 4 hours!Steve Small and FSD released a new program to enhance the flight dynamics of the Baron and KingAir. Go to Flightsim.com and enjoy!Tony in Miami

If you saw the thread over at Flightsim it was probably a good idea it got corrupted and deleted. Guess the moderators over there were busy reading the Avsim FSCOF preview over here when they should have been watching for trolls in their own back yard but it's the kind of thing that drives excellent developers out of this hobby. FSD provide a gift to the community, an excellent package of improvements to two of the default FS aircraft and all some can do is get wrapped up in petty jealousy and #####.ChasW

The twin prop release from FSD is fantastic! The Baron flies wonderfully now - haven't had time to mess about with the KingAir.Many thanks to those folks over at FSD!!Regards,ScottCFII/KJMSP.s., anyone know of a decent KingAir panel?

"...now let's get this thing on the hump - we've got some flyin' to do!" ~ Major Kong from "Dr. Stranglove"

Scott Cebula

Guest drobson

Chas,That thread was watched very closely, and when the FSD folks had their chance to respond, I locked it.You are correct, however, that people really have no right to complain about something that is given to them for absolutely no cost to them. I really don't understand the attitude of the very small minority of folks who complain about receiving a "free" gift. Darrell

I haven't had a chance to read the previous thread, but all I want to say is that FSD and Steve Small, once again, did a fantastic job with both airfiles.Flying the King Air and Baron has never been this much fun!! Hats of FSD, keep up the great work, it is very much appreciated.Cheers,Petehttp://members.aol.com/pzsoulman/myhomepage/logo.gifAthlonXP2000,AbitKX7-333(latest4in1),512MB/2700SDRAM,WinXP,DirectX8.1,Geforce3TI200(128MB)(Det.30.82),SBlive(WDM5.1.2601.0)

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

You know Tony, you are pushing your luck here. The statement "Hopefully this won't get DELETED! Last post lasted 4 hours!" is a total misrepresentation. It was deleted because the thread had become corrupted and couldn't be read anyway. Not for some nefarious reason that you seem to think we had. Secondly... It was available for far longer than 4 hours. More like 24 to be closer to the mark. If you want to push the limit of our patience further, please feel free, but you ain't going to like the consequences.

I agree that the Baron is finally the high-performing missile it should have been from the outset. I've got the builders in today so spent the afternoon `supervising`, flying ILS and GPS approaches to Bowerman Field and Elma Muni in ever-decreasing vis and worsening conditions. Now you really have to stay ahead of the Baron on approach or else you can get caught out. It really doesn't like slowing down!ChasW

When I run the config program, I get an "invalid page fault in Kernel32.dll" error. I'm running on Win98se. Anyone else getting this or have any ideas to fix it?

Guest eko

Hey Tom, thanks for the restraint. It's all good now it seems. :-)(Civility returns!)