Sign in to follow this  
Hollister

AeroSim's email address.

support_e@aerosim.co.jpThe above address is directly to AeroSim developers. So if you have any comments, suggestions or questions please take a few moments to send them an email.Here is a list of things we may see in Update Number 3.From AeroSim,For your information, the outline of coming update 3 areas follows. (not definite, though)1. RMI needles error be fixed. (single bar needle is for ADF, and double bar needle is for NAV2)2. adding the L1011-200 3. Re-MOD of L1011 bogies (it was a little toe heavy when touchdown on the tarmac. This is tweaked in update 3)4. Re-MOD of stabilizer animation (movement becomes steady)The following items are on the list for our future plan.1. SP and Cargo version2. Tape engine gauges of L1011I think the cargo version would be great!Ed

To clarify a bit further,....the "SP and Cargo version" they mention, are infact, the Boeing 747 SP for "CA1", and Tristar and DC-10 cargo version for "CA2". :-)Now,..that my friends are true high class support !! :-hahHappy landings,Staffan

http://www.scandicair.com/images/as_banner.jpg

Staffan

You mean a true "SP"?wait while I pick myself up off of the floor!!!These folks are amazingNow I can continue with my Pan Am repaint project.BestBill

Guest JohnKeane

I'm picking myself up off the floor too. I'm going to have to pencil in Classic Jetliners 1 as my next purchase. I've been looking *everywhere* for a good SP, now we'll have one soon. We'll be in 'Repaint Heaven with those..RegardsJohn