Sign in to follow this  
Guest JTEK99

My god, Ed! What about....

Guest JTEK99

...all the Classic Freighters repaints??Hehe.Seriously... I've never been able to locate any repaints for the Classic Freighters series (the DC-10F series is my true love) and wondering if you had encountered any in your travels.The only Aerosim repaint site I ever found (and there are some nice ones there, too) was at: http://exe.vis.ne.jp/fs.html . They're all PAX there, though, so the Freighters still stand alone.Again, have you any links to Aerosim Freighter repaints? Or, more aptly, are you working on any yourself? Just curious.Thanks for any info, and thank you -- as always -- for your magnificent paints.

Thankyou for the link .... I did not realise Aerosim made so many models!I do have an Aeroflot DC10-40F on my HD ...I'll have it uploaded by Sunday.I plan to paint a DAS Air Cargo DC10-30F ...I just have not had the time :(

Guest JTEK99

Ed:Much obliged for the reply (glad the link was of help to you as well)!I'd love to have that Aeroflot F-repaint (loved your Aeroflot DC-10-40F for Classic *Liners* series). I'm assuming that this particular "F" repaint you're uploading is one specifically fitted for the Classic *Freighters* series.As for DAS? Holy moley... love that livery. I know you're busy and time is limited; if you do ever get around to that one, I'll be the first to download it (I always look for your posts in the screenshot forums, so I know when 'new' paints by you are imminent).Thanks again for responding!

Guest Shane Strong CYHZ

hey i just released some for the 727-200f but they are canadian shane

Guest JTEK99

>hey i just released some for the 727-200f but they are>canadian >shaneShane:Hey, just got these! (had seen your screenies around, too, in the screenshot forums here or at fs2004.com) Excellent additions; thanks a lot!