Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ruahrc

Propliners question

Guest Ruahrc

Hello,I just saw today that you have released a propliners collection for FS9! I am most interested in the Q400 model.I have a few questions:1) Is it possible to only install the aircraft you are interested in? I only want to install the Q400 aircraft, and understand that the product is SOLD as a package. But can I only INSTALL the Q400 or do I have to install all of them?2) What kind of info can you provide on the Q400 panel and systems. How is navigation handled? Is there a FMS (fully or even partially functional) or is navigation done via the standard FS9 default GPS window?-What about autoflight mode? Does the aircraft fly like the real thing where takeoff and climb are accomplished by having the FADEC assign a constant TO or CLB thrust and the PITCH of the aircraft modified to keep a target IAS? Or is it more simple like many FS planes where defining an IAS in the autopilot window will adjust the throttles?-I see in Screenshot #55 some views of panel add-ons. (Throttle, overhead, etc). Does this screen show all of the available call-up windows for the Q400 panel?-In the ND display, is it possible to have the route drawn on the screen in a "map" or "plan" mode? The screenshots only depict the aircraft in approach phase or on the ground and I cannot tell if the ND is just set to an approach mode or if this is all there really is.-Are the gauges drawn using GDI (vector graphics) for smoothness or are they done using some other method? The screenshots are too low resolution for me to definitively tell.3) Is there wing views in the VC? I.e. can I set up wingviews using my ActiveCamera2004 or is only the "cockpit" portion of the plane shown in the VC? I am not looking for a CABIN, but the WINGS so I can have some wingviews.4) Is there a Horizon Air repaint available? :)Ruahrc

Guest squidie

>Hello,>>I just saw today that you have released a propliners>collection for FS9! I am most interested in the Q400 model.>>I have a few questions:>>1) Is it possible to only install the aircraft you are>interested in? I only want to install the Q400 aircraft, and>understand that the product is SOLD as a package. But can I>only INSTALL the Q400 or do I have to install all of them?>>RuahrcThe previous packages came with a self-extractor file and the folders in which you can install the packages manually. If the package comes in the same way then you can install the Q400 separately.

Guest dylanfwhit

IS there a Horizon Air repaint?

The repaints included in the package are Tyrolean, SAS and House.Good luck finding repaints of any aircraft in the package. This package must have been a complete flop because no one is painting any of the aircraft. Maybe it was big in Japan?Yea, fire away, "Why do you learn to paint rather than complaining." I know the drill.Nonetheless, the package is very nice and it deserves more attention.

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad