Sign in to follow this  
Guest MKA742

L-1011 a few questions

I just tried a flight according to the manual from aerosim but it went horribly wrong. So i'dd liek to ask a few question. Please redirect me to a thread if the question is already posted (yes I looked around first).Alright. First you need to know that I installed the package with all it's updates. Then I installed the TCAS gauge and the CIVA INS.First of all, is it possible to use the CIVA INS in combination with the Aerosim 'FMC'? Because when I'm in flight and I fiddle around in the 'FMC', suddenly my CIVA INS goes dark, and the flight is over ;)Secondly, how do i get V speed values? It's not in the manual?Third, the EPR: - is it even possible to keep an EPR setting with the 'TM' button and via 'FMC'? Or am I doing it wrong? - is the T/O APR the value you see in the gauge on the main panel? and climb and cruize EPR goes via the 'FMC'?Does someone know how accurate the Aerosim FDE is compared to the vistaliners L1011-100 FDE?I also tried to make a routing via FSbuild, the export worked and the I see the file in the ROUTE list in the FMC, but there are no waypoint in it...An answer to any of these questions would be great ;)Thx!p.s.: can someone do a good repaint of the new L-1011 9G-BSM?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Alright, I removed the CIVA and gave the FMC a shot. It seems to work rather good (VNAV is a bit violent, but still).This still leaves the T/O EPR and V-speed settings. Anyone?Also the routing can have a maximum of 40 waypoints, but when I make 2 text fiels e.g. AS_LEG1 and AS_LEG2, and then selecti t in the FMC, it seems to combine the two files and imput the whole route automatically! Anyone tried this too?

"9G-BSM"? I have an unfinished "9L-LDN" ...I'm sure I can finish her off! :-hah ....p.s do you know Matt Martin?