Sign in to follow this  
Guest ranco1

Some questions

Guest ranco1

Hey Bryan,I have now became very comfortable fly the atr and fs2crew. I really want to say thanks for making such a great product. Anyways I have some questions.1)Just after the FO has finished his flow, I call up atc (fs atc) to call for clearence. So they give me clearence, and I set the altitude and rw and courese heading in the autopilot. But, later when the Fo opens up to get the atis, he does not get the atis, he accidently requestes taxi for me. I was thinking about asking for clearence later, but I rather not because all the things start building up at the end.2) Somehow when the FA is making her announcment telling pax about the decent at that we will arrive, in the middle of the pa the fa dioluge pops up again. I know I could just wait for her to finish to answer, but it really annoys me and it is way more realistic when it appears after.Also, I figured out how to get the workers at key west to speak the american accent. I just made backups off all the american veras and ground sound sets. The I copied all the american ones, and renamed them by the spanish one. So the computer plays the spanish one, but it is actually the american one named after the spanish one, and since I dont fly to spain or latin america its all good because I dont the spanish sounds.All and all keep up to good work. Just wondering when does the LSD 767 come out??? RFealling looking foward to it. Lastly, if the Fo can acces the atis and request clearence, it would be cool if he could request taxi clearence for you at the roght time, maybe for a future update. Thanks for the best product in the world, would never fly FS with itThanksAlexhttp://fs2crew.com/linepilot.jpghttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpg

Hello Alex,1. Select AS to On. In the final SP1.3 which I may release tonight AS will be on by default. Some airports do not have an ATIS. If AS is selected to off, all the FO will do is open the ATC menu and press #1 regardless of what is there. If there is no ATIS, he'll probably wind up requesting the taxi. The FO in this regard isn't that smart (it's an interface limitation with the MS ATC).2. I can't reproduce this one, but I'll increase the time it takes for the FA panel to pop up.3. That'll work.4. Having FO request the taxi clearance and clearance, very tricky to make that work 100 percent every time do to my ability to "read" what FS is doing with respect to the default ATC. See point 1.Cheers,Bryan