Sign in to follow this  
dickdavis229

Dark PFD

After installing FS2Crew, when I start in the preconfigured mode of engines running,the PFD is dark. So is the nav display but I can bring it up by turning on brightness control. Nothing I have tried will turn on the PFD. Does this mean that I can no longer use ATR 500 without using FS2 Crew? DickDavis

Hello Dick,You can run the ATR without FS2Crew.You're probably missing a brightness knob for the PFD.For the EADI and EHSI Displays (the two CRTs) look at Page 104 Items 3 and 4 of the Flight ATR manual to see the location of the brightness display knobs. I believe you use the right mouse button to increase the brightness.If your engines are running, power should not be an issue.Hope that helps,Bryan