Sign in to follow this  
Guest reddragon

Black panels after uninstall

Guest reddragon

Hi guysI love FS2Crew, but I only do short flights and with the demands on us all of girlfriends and wives who don't share our passion for sitting on the PC for hours on end I often find I don't finish flights even then! As I really don't utilise FS2Crew properly, I've uninstalled it for the time being. This isn't a reflection on the program, which is amazing, it's just like long haul aircraft - I have no need for them so I'd rather have the disk space back!After the uninstall, whenever I load up the 2D panel in the 737, the FS2Crew panels are present, but only in the form of black squares. Of course I can right click 'close window' to get rid of them, but it takes ages. Also I'd like the PMDG callouts back too, any ideas?ThanksRD.

Hello RD,Thank you for the kind words.You need to replace the FS2Crew modified panel.cfg's with the original PMDG panel.cfgs. Check the "How to Uninstall" document.In your FS9/FS2Crew folder copies of the original PMDG panel.cfg's are available. Just swap them.P.S. If you're short for time, just click on the 'Time' text on the Config Page. That will reduce your time to cabin ready for departure to plus three minutes.That way you don't have to sit around for 20 plus minutes.All the best,Bryan

Guest reddragon

Okay thanks Bryan, I'll give that a go. I see that the patch stops the FO performing his take off checklist when the program's not in use. With that in mind, I'll reinstall it and see how I get on - it would be nice to take advantage of this great add-on when I get the time.I just noticed also I said I have the pressures of wives and girlfriends, perhaps I should have said wives OR girlfriends!CheersRD