Sign in to follow this  
byork

Flight Wrapper won't let me buy FS2Crew!

Hello James,Only a tiny few have reported problems with the wrapper.Did you use the Download Tool? I might suggest you try it as perhaps the program got corrupted somehow during the download.Other that, try this. I quote Flight1:There are a few causes for purchasing problems...1. Make sure no personal firewall software is running. This can cause problems. Or do you have any other software running that affects or watches your internet connection?2. You could have a problem with 128 bit encryption enabled in Internet Explorer. Make sure all encryption is fully enabled.3. Getting the latest version of Internet Explorer could help this problem.4. You could have a damaged internet system due to spyware. It may be good to check this by trying the free AdAware software at http://www.lavasoftusa.com/.The problem is likely something is your system that prevents a standard mode of connection to the Internet. Do try another connection to the Internet if you have one installed on your system.Do you ever have any issues with Internet Explorer? Certain elements of Internet Explorer 4 or later are required for the purchase system to work correctly.Let me know if you get it solved.Bryan

Guest joeporter

"You could have a problem with 128 bit encryption enabled in Internet Explorer. Make sure all encryption is fully enabled."How do you ensure that this is fully enabled?

Guest meyomyx

I think the most worrying bit of Flight1 advice is to disable your firewall to make the purchase.Don't do it.:)