Sign in to follow this  
Guest zekerd

General 737NG 600/700

Guest zekerd

I am a newbie to add on aircraft, so please bear with my ignorance. I have all off Eaglesoft's civil jets and have had no issues installing or running them. I have purchased the 737NG 600/700 and the 800/900 upgrade. I would like a bit more detailed explanation from one of you on the install process. The .exe just picks the C: directory and I went ahead and directed it to my FS9 AIrcraft folder. I this correct? I was able to fly the plane but had to select the Cessna first in the flight planner and once at gate I used the top menu to change the aircraft to the 737NG. Everything appeared to work fine in brief first flight. I then went to try and install the 800/900 and it did not recognize that I had the 600/700 installed already and it terminates install. Can anyone clear up my issues and point me in the right direction? Am I selecting the correct destination for inital NG install?Thanks in advance!Tyson

Tyson,Run the FS9 Registry Repair Tool from Flight1:http://www.flight1.com/view.asp?page=libraryThe FSX Beta demo damaged the FS9 registry settings.That would explain why the FS2Crew installer is not detecting where FS9 is installed.Let me know if that helps,Bryan

Guest zekerd

Bryan,You were all over it!! Everything seems to be working fine now. Hopefully I will not have any other issues, but I appreciate your quick response, just in case.TYson