Sign in to follow this  
Guest mbarnette

PMDG 747 vs. PMDG 737

Guest mbarnette

I have both the PMDG 737 and 747 FS2Crew and enjoy both of them very much. Everything works as advertised. Now for my question:I flew the 747 for a while and had everything working fine with the key assignments. Then I bought the 737 and now I have everything working fine for the key assigments. If I go back to the 747, do some of the changes I made related to the 737 affect the key assignments of the 747? I used the key assigments that were in each manual and I have nothing else that uses key assignments. I just need to know that if everytime I change airplanes, do I have to reset the key assignemnts?I like both products and keep up the good work.

Hi,Glad to hear you're enjoying FS2Crew :-)Off hand, you should not need to reset your key assignment when time you change aircraft.I believe the PMDG 737 uses a different keyboard.ini file than the PMDG 747.Cheers,Bryan