Sign in to follow this  
Paul J

AlphaSim's Heinkel 111...

Good Morning; Mark - I'm sorry - your comments about the Heinkel appear "mostly" to support AlphaSim's monotonously exaggerated advertising blurbs of yet another one of their dull, boring, lifeless, CFS3-style representations of another addition to the many venerable vintage and veteran aircraft in their stable. I think in only three areas are you right on: the flight model, which is good; the lack of installer - which is abysmal, the lack of documentation - ??????????????? - and then the price - U$45!!. If one needs to see real value for money in this genre of aircraft I would heartily recommend a comparison with MAAM-Sim's B25J Mitchell at $35, and almost any of Shockwave's (2005 - 2007) wwII fighters at $19.95ea - notably the Bf109e, the Spitfire Mk1 and the recent P40 Warhawk(s). These aircraft come in almost photoreal (or actual photoreal) texturing both inside and out; their flight models are accurate; they come with proper installers; their respective documentation is amazing - the B25 even comes with the actual US Air Force training video included! They also are made for FS9 or FSX, albeit the B25 is a free upgrade to the original model. Shockwave gives both versions in the package.No, my friend.. I want a cockpit to look like a cockpit, with all the screws, the grommets, the wiring, the hoses, the chipped paint, worn levers, and so on. This Heinkel has none of that, and for your $45 they don't give you too much else. AlphaSim may put out quantity - but they sure don't put out quality.Respectfully,

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.