Sign in to follow this  

Wilco A320

Does anyone else have this aircraft and experience a severe frame rate drop?I was really looking forward to having a VC only aircraft and one which could be operated from within the VC but at present the A320 is unusable because of the frame rate problems.I have a Geforce 3 Ti500 card and AMD 1.8 Peter

Hi Peter,I believe your question is answered in the Wilco forum further down a way. There are suggestions as to what settings to use .. people have had their problems settled I believe.Good Luck, and

Guest Sabadin

Keep tinkering with it, seems to need time to get broken in hehe. I was only getting 7-8 fps last night, now the same settings get me 15-20 fps.my specs to compareAthlon XP1700512MB PC2100128MB Radeon 8500LE @8500 clocks

I assume you've followed the instructions in the startup guide to disable reflections, set virtual cockpit gauge quality to low, enable transform and lighting/MIP Mapping/Tri-Linear Filtering, set the frame rate lock to unlimited, disabled the cabin while flying and hid the crew? What kind of frame rates are you getting?

Peter,It's because you're flying faster than blue line...Hadn't seen you post for a while so I had to get that in. How are things in your world?Too bad about all the reported troubles with 320 PIC. I'm sure you've gone through the correct vc settings, frame target, etc. I was looking forward to the product, but I think I'll stand on the sideline until the issues sort out.Cheers.Dennis