Sign in to follow this  
Guest DWillens

My first day with FS2crew

Guest DWillens

Overall, it works great! No major problems. It is a lot of fun and definitely adds an element of realism to 767LDS (and I have flown jets so I know how the flows are supposed to work).Two small issues:1. When I first installed FS2Crew and ran FS, anytime I clicked on the VC radio or pedestal to get the popup pedestal the program would crash. This did not happen in 2d mode. I swapped the backup .cfg files a couple times and found that it was something in the new .cfg that was created in the fs2crew installation. So, on a hunch, I remmed out the line on the .cfg file where the pedestal includes the fscrew11 gauge, and now it works fine! I am assuming that this is the repaint for the "security card"? Any thoughts about this?2. I cannot seem to get the marker beacon button on the pedestal to go on, when I press it it just flashes. So now I don't have marker sounds on the ILS. Is this related to having assigned the secondary button to the marker ident?Anyway, like I said, otherwise works great! Other minor issues are certainly my failure to read the manual enough times. Sometimes things get a little funky around T/O because I forget to press secondary vs primary, or something like that. But after a few times it's pretty easy to remember.Damon

Hello Damon,Thank you for the kind words. Glad to hear you're enjoying the product :-)1. I'll check point #1 to see if I can reproduce it.2. You're right, FS2Crew takes over the Marker Beacon Ident button for use with the Secondary Button.Cheers,Bryan