Sign in to follow this  
Guest CTyankee

Suggestion for Next Version

Guest CTyankee

Hi Bryan,Great program. Still working my way through the tutorial.Now that the Load Sheet contains real data for ZFW, MACTOW, Takeoff Trim, and Fuel Loaded (not Takeoff Fuel as the Load Sheet says), having a hard oopy of the Load Sheet would be very helpful when programming the FMC as well as for other purposes.Would it be possible to provide for printing the Load Sheet, or at least a printout containing the real data?Best regards,Sandy

Hello Sandy,I'll probably add the ability to print the Loadsheet produced by the Level-D 767 to the Start Center.I'm still looking into a way to read the Level-D Loadsheet text file in its entirety (essentially bypassing the SDK, which only offers limited loadsheet info) into FS2Crew while it's running.The Level-D 767 loadsheet, however, is in unformatted text, which makes it difficult to read.Cheers,Bryan

Guest CTyankee

Hi Bryan,How about just printing the real data elements? That's all that the user really needs.Cheers,Sandy