Sign in to follow this  
Guest PeertjeB767

FS2Crew stops??!!

Guest PeertjeB767

Hello,I'm using FS2crew now for about 3 weeks. Now i have a problem, with the modes of FS2crew. When i do the cockpit set up, and do the 30 minute set up, FS2crew stops when the Co-pilot asked for the startup (and pushback. I mean, the co-pilot won't start his before start flow... and when i do it, for him, it's all oke, but on the runway when i asked him to set N1 60%, i'm not able to press N1 on my glareshield... only in 2D cockpit mode.... And later after take off, gear won't be selected up etc. etc....What is the problem?? I only fly in Viritual cockpit mode (3D) because that is for me the most realistic and don't know if it will happen if i do a flight in 2d cockpit.... I do the cockpit set up as written in the manual:-Parking brake set-Nav Lights on-all VHF1,2 Cab, Flt, Spkr volumes are offAnd another question:When starting the engines, i, the captain must put the fuel switches to RUN, but i mis the call: Full on, Light up...We use it here in Holland, at KLM and Martinair...Fuel on, means, fuel switch of the starting engine is on, light up means:positive fuel flow, and EGT is raising....Also, a check at about 50% N2 i mis, the check for a propper startervalve close... Also the positive starter valve open call when the start begins N2 light goes out again in both cases...YES i know, it's a simulation, but when i look at the quality of this add on, and so D*****D good reality mayby you are able to put this in...Mayby there is a posibility to add this in some kind of update...If other users like it...Regards Peter

Hello Peter,I suggest re-installing SP3 for the Level-D 767 and making sure that the LVLDSDK.dll is in your FS9/Modules folder (the FS2Crew installer should copy it there automatically). Based on your description it sounds like that DLL has been removed from your modules folder, which would explain why the FO cannot interface with the aircraft.So I'd re-install SP3, and then re-install FS2Crew just to be sure.As for the "Fuel on... Light Up" engine start calls: At the airline whose SOPs I modelled they do not make this call. They only call abnormals.Other airlines of course may do it differently.For FS2Crew 767, I'm trying to stick to one airline's SOPs instead of doing a mix'n mash.Hope that helps,Bryan

Guest PeertjeB767

Hello,Well a while a go i started this topic. Now, weeks later, still having a big problem...It's making me crazy!! I wanted to make the flight from KMIA to MDPC. I started at the gate without the 30min's of preparing. Jus't 1minute, and when i was ready for it, i started FS2crew. Co pilot requested the clearance, i did it again by ATC, and of we go, pushback, normal engine start, afterstart checklist, flightcontrol check, and then??? JAMED!! i wanted to continue, but nothing really nothing happend... i rolled down to the runway, did my take off, hoping the Co would return, only thing he said during take off roll: "Are you sure to taxi this fast??"Main problem? There was no reaction on my main button, and also not on the second button. it seems to me, FS2crew crashed... and as for the old problem i started this topic with: It's still there. I installed a new LVLD donwloaded the newest version and have FS2crew updated to the last update...

Guest PeertjeB767

i forgot to say: as for the LVLDSDK.dll is in my FS9/Modules folder..I hope you can help me and mayby there are others having the same our problem that look's like this one!But when FS2crew works OK, i really love to fly with it! Can't wait for the 747-400 of PMDG!Peter

Guest PeertjeB767

Yes i did, everything is up to date!i was reading another post of someone who had the same problem. Only in the before start flow, well is was having the same problem.But also after the start and when i go to taxi, it stops after we did the flightcontrol check... i'm still able to say with the second button: "Check" and after that stops, it stops completly... So on the runway the FO tell's me during the take off roll: "Are you sure you want to taxi this fast.?"

Hello,I'm not sure why it would stop for you. A couple suggestions:1. Increase the null zone on your joystick. If, during the controls check, the joystick is making noise you can override the FO's attempt to deflect the controls.2. When lining up with the runway, make sure you hear the RTO Brief.If you hear the RTO brief, you know you are in takeoff mode.The secondary button can be used to play the RTO brief.However, there is a backup. Just left click directly on the "RTO REV" text on the Departure Brief page. That will play the RTO brief and put you in takeoff mode.3. Final suggestion: Don't use rapid fire clicks with the main button. One press at a time, slowly and deliberately works best.Hope that helps,Bryan

Guest PeertjeB767

Hello,Well it happends not all the time, but in case it would happen again i now know how to get in take off mode..I will monitor this problem and mayby it has got something to do with the rapid fire clicks on the main button, i will monitor and slow down more... Sometimes when i fire the button, nothing happends, and then after three times finally the reply. So yes mayby it is in the joystick...thx for so far for the help and suggestions!Regards peter