Sign in to follow this  

767 Version and Update

Do I understand this correctly? Download 767 version and install and then run the 767 configurator. Next...download the update and install and then run the configurator again?RegardsRick

Hi Rick,You're half right!1. Download the main 767 program.2. Install Update 1.13. Run the 767 Config Utility and click "save" to finalize the install.Let me explain #3:FS2Crew modifies the three different 767 panel.cfg located in the Panel Options sub-folder. It does not modify the 'active' panel.cfg in your Panels folder that gets loaded when you select the 767.When you click "save", the appropriate panel.cfg from the Panel Options folder is copied over to the main Panels folder.That is the actual panel.cfg that will get loaded when you load the 767.This is why you need to run the 767 Config Utility at the end and click 'save'.If you don't do that -click 'save' that is- the active panel.cfg will not be updated to include the FS2Crew changes.All the best,Bryan

Bryan:Well if your support is like this all the time(not that I will need it most likely) then I just have to purchase the program. How can I not? I am one of those guys who have been simming a long time but still amazed at what new stuff comes out. From what I have read so far your efforts have made it even better but now I will actuallly have to follow procedures........Thanks for your help. Looking forward to being an FS2CREW customer.RegardsRick