Sign in to follow this  
Guest blind0wl

FO is not doing anything

Guest blind0wl

Hi,Have just purchased FS2Crew for the Level D 767, have ran through the tutorial and I recall some things working, however, now, when I try to do my own flights, the FO does not actually interact with the Overhead switches etc. For example, when hes supposed to be changing IRS to Nav and setting the Emergency Lights, none of these things are happening...even if I continue on through the process. I have checked to make sure I have LVLDSDK.dll in FS9/Modules and it is there, and Ive also updated to version 1.2. Im also running SP3 for the Level D...Any suggestions welcomeCheersDave

Hello Dave,If the FO is not interacting with the aircraft, the only thing it can be is that there is something wrong with the LVLDSDK.dll.However, you said the LVLDSDK is there, so something obviously got bungled up during the install.All I can suggest is starting clean and re-installing in this order:1. Re-install the Level-D 767.2. Re-install SP3 (I recommend the All in One version just to be sure).SP3 link:http://www.leveldsim.com/update3.htm3. Re-install FS2Crew.4. Re-install the FS2Crew update.5. Run the Config Manager and click 'save'.That's all I can suggest at this point.If it doesn't work for you, let us know.Cheers,Bryan

Guest blind0wl

Before your post I did exactly that and everything is working now. Thanks for the reply.CheersDave