Sign in to follow this  
Guest masamichi

Please help it!!

Guest masamichi

I did the purchase end of FS2crew level-d, but do not start at all. I shut it down when I push a flight button of FS9. I do not understand it where I may copy a file of a download. Please teach it. .dll is not found. I cannot use .****.gau. Such a message is displayed, too. Please help it.

Guest masamichi

It is postscript. I installed it in a D drive. Is it a problem? Because I cannot install it for a C drive, please teach it.

Hello Masamichi,I'm not quite sure I understand the question, but let's try this:1. Do you own the Level-D 767 aircraft?2. Did you install SP3 for the Level-D 767 aircraft from the Level-D website?3. You may have a problem with your FS9 Registry (the FSX Beta will damage the FS9 registry when you uninstall it).You can fix the FS9 Registry with the Registry Repair Tool found here:http://www.flight1.com/view.asp?page=libraryI hope that offers some help.-Bryan

Guest masamichi

Nice to meet you. byork. I thank for an answer. I try to try it according to the instructions. We are looking forward to hearing from you.