Sign in to follow this  
Guest UnitedPilot32

Missing .gau files

Guest UnitedPilot32

Hi i have recently been playing FSX, but i just got tired of the planes so i deceided to set up fs2004 again. I installed the 767 and tired it and it worked fine, but when i try to fly it with fs2crew multiple errors come up that say i am missing guage files, however when i go to the folder the guages are there.Please helpThanksJohn

Guest UnitedPilot32

how can i reinstall fs2crew, i have to downloaded version?thanks againjohn

Guest UnitedPilot32

i reinstalled the 767 and again the error came up that the .gau files could not be found. If there is a way to reinstall the fs2crew if u have the download version i could try this.Thanks for the helpJohndo u have any idea when the update for the 767 will come out for fsx

Hi John,Look in:C:FS2CrewIf for some reason you deleted the setup file, you can always download FS2Crew again from the FS2Crew website.Press "Re-install" on the built in Credit Card screen and use your Flight1 Key to re-install.If you lost your Key, you can get another one at:www.flight1.comLook in the customer support section.I have no idea when the FSX Edition of the Level-D 767 will come out. Your guess is as good as mine.Cheers,Bryan

Guest UnitedPilot32

i found the setup file on my system........thanks for all of your help w/ this problemThanksJohn