Sign in to follow this  
Guest CharlesHM

Thanks

Guest CharlesHM

I just wanted to personally thank all those involved this this great plane, panel and sound package. I do appreciate all those individuals who put there hard work into making this for all of us to enjoy. Thanks again.Charles

I want to second what Charles has said. With the demise of DF's planned 732 project, this will probably be the only really well done 732 panel for a long time, if not for all time. The team have done a terrific job, and it is freeware! Thank you so much, all of you, for such a great effort.:D

Guest RonB49

Just adding my thanks to the many. It took me a while to get around to DLing this and then longer to be able to fly it decently but it has been worth it. This is a truely great panel. Thanks to all who have and continue to contribute to this project. R-

Adding my thanks as well, I just did a quick circuit and this is an amazing piece of work.Nice job, fellows, and thanks for making it free!Best,Matt Smith

Matthew Smith | Priority Left Consulting
www.priorityleft.com

Guest Harlock

Hello & good morning! :-wave I'd also like to add my voice to this thread!So, a BIG THANK YOU :-yellow1 goes to everybody involved in this wonderful project, from its start to this date.You all gave us a phantastic piece of wonderfull work! I (and we all here) apreciate your hard work tremendously!The Tinmouse 737 project must rank up there, as one of the very best (and most complete) FS-Aircraft/Panel projects ever! Only a few others that offer the same level of details come to mind (like a certain Douglas DC9 panel by Stellan Hilmerby).And I can't THANK YOU enough for opting to take the freeware path!It is people like you that keep this hobby alive.So, here's it yet again: a big heartfelt THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! :-) :-jumpy :-jumpy :-) With best regards from GreecePetros

Guest speedbird591

I too want to add my congratulations on the panel/package. I can't imagine the amount of work that has gone into this and the attention to detail is simply amazing. The panel looks and feels realistic and the gauges are easy to read. And you give us all this for nothing? Incredible! But believe me, it really is appreciated. And to have such prompt, patient and thorough support from Bob Scott makes this one of the most satisfying add-ons for FS.I am still tweaking my favourite aircraft and my settings to get the best out of it and, of course, learning all the time. I have been doing plenty of circuits in the process and I am beginning to think that for me this package is everything I want from FS. Difficult and complicated enough to make it a satisfying challenge, but easy enough to be able to just get in, fly and have fun.Thanks again, Bob and everybody else involved.Ian