Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ryan Briggs

Some problems

Well, Great Freeware airplane, Best ive used ever, although i have a couple problems and am looking for a fix1, after 20 minutes or more on the ground, the ASI will go #### up and Die on me, along with the GPS and some other equipment others stay on2, To fly using the INS on autopilot the only way to do it is MAN mode and HDG SEL, and it automatically Sets a course in HDG to get me there, Dunno if this is a bug or all that could be done3, Sometimes The doors wont work, Sometimes they open, Sometimes only my Windows open sometimes nothing opens.4, Other that that, GREAT WORK! i fly alot on Vatsim and with several VA's and the Tinmouse is so good i dont fly the PMDG 747 much anymore :-hah Thanks for the reply Ahead of timeRyan.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Please read the FAQ on this forum, it addresses the electrical failure issue. It's also discussed in a number of threads here.The aircraft has to be stopped with the parking brake set for the door animations to work.The INS interface does use the heading mode, as the Sperry 77 does not have a lat nav mode to tie into.RegardsBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-V L-300Santiago de Chile

ahh very good, however with the door animation, i am fully stopped with the parking brake on, still no results.

Did you try using the clickspot on the main entry door light on the overhead panel?Might also be worth checking out your key assignments.The cargo door (cargo model) and rear door/airstair (pax model) is pretty finicky if you use the keys...it's a known side effect with advanced panels that send a lot of commands to FS...that's why the panel control was provided.RegardsBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-V L-300Santiago de Chile