Sign in to follow this  
Guest lou ross

Door/Spoilers conflict

As far as I can tell I have the Terry Gaff model. When I left click the door light on the ovrhd panel the door opens. But then with a right click, there is no airstair door (which is no prop for me), but the spoilers pop up. In the air, the spoilers don't operate with the clicks. However in the air, if I drag the spoiler handle to raise the spoilers, then I cannot lower them. Any ideas?thanks,

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Check your aircraft.cfg file. The comments at the beginning identify which model the config is for.In the aircraft.cfg for Terry's model, in the fuel section there is a line which defines a 1.0 gal right tip tank marked "DO NOT REMOVE" If that line is not in the config exactly as I put it there, the panel will not properly ID the model and the animations will not work correctly.RegardsBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-V L-300Santiago de Chile

Thanks, Bob, it's the Terry Gaff model.Also under (fuel) is the line:RightTip= 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 1.0, 0 //presence of this tank used to identify Terry Gaff/Flight1 modelOther taks listed above.Any ideas as to the spoilers prob?

What do you have set in the line model= in the fltsim.x sections at the beginning of the aircraft.cfg file?The FFX model uses the wingfold command to open the airstairs...the Terry Gaff model uses it to deploy the ground spoilers. If you do not have a Terry Gaff model selected (e.g. model=PNK) then you are probably using the FFX model with the Terry Gaff config.RegardsBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-V L-300Santiago de Chile

Okay, doors, airstair, and spoilers working perfectly now.Thanks, Bob,