Sign in to follow this  
Guest flightforum

Problem with GPWS and Nosewheel steering after landing

Hello All!First of all, thank you very much for this wonderful aircraft. It is very close to the quality of the DF727 of which the developer-team can be proud of!After flying it for some time I get 2 problems after landing which I can not fix:1) The GPWS doesn't stop calling out "Glideslope" and "Pull Up" after landing. Even when I left the runway and Throttle is Idle.2) The aircraft steers to the right itself after landing which can just be corrected by steering to the left all the time. Trim is neutral.Does anyone have an idea how to fix these problems?Thank you!Jorinwww.flugsimulation.com

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello,after some more flights I got some more problems. If I start an unplanned descend, the cabin altitude warning comes up even though I am below 10000 feet where the cabin altitude can never exceed exactly that altitude which means that the cabin alt. warning should not come up.Furthermore, it is not possible to shut down the warning, it always comes up again.Could anyone help me?Thank you,Jorin

>1) The GPWS doesn't stop calling out "Glideslope" and "Pull>Up" after landing. Even when I left the runway and Throttle is>Idle.Sounds like the "aircraft on ground" flag isn't set, which could be caused by using the wrong config file for the model, or incorrectly set contact points, static height etc. In over a year since release, this one has never come up before.>2) The aircraft steers to the right itself after landing which>can just be corrected by steering to the left all the time.>Trim is neutral.Either stuck brake input on the right or a noist ruder pot could do this, as well as a key mis-mapped to the right brake.RegardsBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-VSantiago de Chile