Sign in to follow this  
Guest mirrage

Problem with RealityXP WX-500 and maybe the squawk mode...

Hi all!I face a problem with the weather radar.I installed the WX-500 by RealityXP but what I see is this you see in the attached image.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/185306.jpgCan you tell me what I have to do to make it work?One more how do I put squawk mode C using the aircraft panel and not FSinn?Thank you all in advance!!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Looks like you have a problem with your WX-500 installation. It does this if moved from another PC but not installed from the Flight1 wrapper, for example. You might try uninstalling and reinstalling using the reinstall feature of the Flight1 wrapper.The transponder is to the right of the radar in your picture. Selecting any mode to the right of STBY (i.e. XPDR, TA, or TA/RA) turns on mode C.RegardsBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-VSantiago de Chile

I didn't know that any mode than STBY would work.Thanks a lot!Now for the radar...I did what you say.Uninstalled and reinstalled the radar using the reinstall feature.What should I do?

You should contact Reality XP support...this is a support issue with their gauge.RegardsBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-VSantiago de Chile