Sign in to follow this  
Guest hilton137

Loading Procedures New Flight

Guest hilton137

Hi Bryan,I'm a retired real world pilot. Thanks for your wonderful FS9 747 PMDG program bought Monday. Read, followed and flew your tutorial. No problem. Set up a new flight from KSAN to KPHX. Still see the FP Menu showing the tutorial data and unable to change "Destination for PAX" to Phoenix. Loaded Departure and Destination on the Start Menu. T/Off briefing and runway info still related to Tutorial. I'm obviously doing some procedure in the wrong order. Any ideas from opening FS9 to starting timer on FP, procedure wise? I re-read the manual.Thanks for your help. Hilton

Hello Hilton,The various fields on the Flight Planning and Briefing Pages can be cycled using the right and left mouse buttons. Those fields are not automatically updated based on your selections in the Start Center.So you'd need to update the runway on the Flight Planning page, etc., to reflect your departure runway at SAN.Same thing with the brief. Also, there is no 'custom' brief available for SAN or PHX, so I'd suggest using generic briefs.Also, don't forget to install the update:http://fs2crew.com/downloads.htmCheers,Bryan

Guest hilton137

Hi Bryan,Your help much appreciated. Ops. normal now. Thanks again.Cheers, Hilton