Sign in to follow this  
Guest Asarna

Main Button/Secondary Button Problem

Guest Asarna

I've searched through the forum to find an answer to this, but found no advice except to delete and reinstall PMDG 747 and the FS2Crew. Anyways the problem I'm having with FS2Crew is its not recognizing my Main and Secondary Buttons. Each Time the FO states he's ready for the Pre Flight Checklist, my "Main Button" does not activate this list. When the FA announces a problem and requests that I contact Operations, I switch to 131.70, hit the "Secondary Button", and nothing happens. I know there is the hidden hotspot on the FP window, but the "Secondary Button" just does not work. I deleted both, FS2Crew and PMDG 747, as well as reinstalled them, made sure all updates were installed and yet the problem still lingers. I've had no problems in the past with this so this just baffles me. Any ideas?Thanks, Alexei Sarna

Hello Alexei,I don't think re-installing would help.Was FS2Crew activated?You followed the tutorial 'to the letter' to make sure no steps were missed?You set up the keyboard/joystick assignments as described in the Main Ops Manual?-Bryan

Guest Asarna

Affermative. I followed the tutorial to the letter. As soon as I hit the start button on the FP, I am notified that FS2CRew has been activated. I hear the FO do his walk around, I do the FA's breifing, do the O2 Test. As soon as the FO asks for the Preflight Checklist, I select it on the Main selector, Press the Main button, and nothing happens. Alexei Sarna

Guest Asarna

Ok i found my problem. Its the 1 AM with no sleep problem. I set my main button to the "DECREASE DH(Concorde)" instead of the "INCREASE DH (Concorde)."My Apologies for my obvious mistakes.Alexei Sarna