Sign in to follow this  
Guest c17

FS 2 Crew verses FDC Live Cockpit

Guest c17

A copy of a question I originally entered on the PMDG FSX threadWhat are your thoughts on FS2 Crew and FDC Live Cockpit for FS9 and PMDG?From the web sites it is unclear to me if either of these programs allow the F/O to respond to my voice or do they both require you to select (or click) a button to play the recorded patter between the Capt and F/O. I was hoping I could wear a head set and announce the commands (e.g Flap 20 or Gear Up) and the virtual F/O would actually do and announce. Would also like to modify the F/O calls on PMDG to be my company specific calls.What program would you recommend?I am a current B744 Captain and would like to take PMDG to that next level of a true multi crew simulation if possible.Any feedback by anyone who actually has a working virtual F/O would be most appreciated.p.s. Sorry, I originally posted this under the PMDG FSX thread