Sign in to follow this  
Guest Joris

SDK availability

Hi allHas it been clearly stated somewhere whether the SDK will be a free download from the Microsoft Games website? In that case I wouldn't have to buy the Deluxe version as I don't need any of its other features anyway.ThanksJoris

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

In my completely uninformed opinion, I think they will release it later on down the road, as not to weaken one of the reasons to buy the Deluxe edition.

>In my completely uninformed opinion, I think they will>release it later on down the road, as not to weaken one of the>reasons to buy the Deluxe edition.It is only available on the 1st DVD on the Deluxe Edition - at this point. It is not automatically installed you have to install yourself if you want to get now.I'm sure it will probably show up very soon as a free download. In that there are many more reasons to get the deluxe Edition. The new G1000 panels are pretty cool are well worth it and the new Multi-Player mode is very nice.Plus, having the SDK now will give you the jump on others that don't if you are developing a new tool or gauge, etc.I hope that helps.