Sign in to follow this  
Deaf Pilot

My Red Bull Best Time

Hey everyone... just wanted to share my best time with you... I'm still working on it... there are a lot of key areas that I can shave a second or two off on (mainly the vertical parts... I need to be able to go vertical immediately after a gate and get set up for the next one, instead of having to space myself out a bit before going vertical)http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/162472.jpg

Guest sjuk72

Hi Tom,You should install the mission logger add-on I wrote a few weeks back for FSX, then you can keep an online log of your best completion times. Also I'm working on a "Top 10" completion times for each mission so you can go head to head with other pilots on ALL missions that are available.I'd be interested in your feedback.Have fun!webmaster@fsxhome.comwww.fsxhome.com

Guest rightnumberone

You'll have to take my word for it (no screen shot), but I did 1:33.0Give you something to shoot for! ;)

Hi guys. Did a 1:27 without Nitrous Boost. Did a 1:23 with Nitrous boost but that was with a 5 second penalty cause i supposedly hit a pylon.