Sign in to follow this  
pilota

S.O.S. Belize Atoll Adventure Flight

In the original zip file I forgot to add some .bgl files. Without them those flying it will not find the two new airports in Belize. MZ33 and MZ99.I have added an Update today.....please excuse the ommision.Hope you enjoy the "odd" SAR....If you have any ideas of otheradventures I would appreciate a word or two on them.Thank YouGera ;-)

Hello Gera ,I installed this adventure with the updated bgl files .I see the new airports MZ33 and MZ99But after several flights on the area to look for Captain Muruki or the lifeboat and fishing fleet I don't see anything , perhaps I missed something in the installation of your files.Although I have pleasure to fly on this country . thanks

Hi Thigo...I had another pilot report the same thing. The Atolls are right in front of Belize city but there are some islands also there which confuse the situation...check the "real" map of the area in Google then go after the farthest atoll and you will see the ship and animals...The lifeboats with the animals in them are the hardest to find...you will have to fly no higher than 150 feet!! in order to see them for they are very small.....enclosed pictures of both:http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/177154.jpghttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/177155.jpgHope this helps....Thank you for downloading the Adventure and glad you liked the area....Belize is quite beautiful.RegardsGera

Thanks for your quick answer , I understand why I didn't see all these animals and boats , I flew at about 900-1000 feet high .I will try it again with your info.Regards . Thierry

OK....ThierryA slow 150 ft flight will get you the animals fine....I will be plasing tips on the flights in AdventureSky