Sign in to follow this  
Guest mikeyup

CTDS - A BIG PROBLEM (PART OF MY LIST OF FSX PROBLEMS)

Guest mikeyup

I have put on the main forum a list of other problems concerning FSX inxluding graphic being blurred and it running slow...but i am having problems with CTDS. when i go to change a view the SIM shuts down. I was at one airport and when i went to click top down view it shut down and i was spotting a plane somewhere else and when i clicked cockpit view it shutdown.i think this could either be because i just got the sim today and it needs time to adjust, it is running very slow, or thet it is a CTD problem please help me because i am having no end of problems with fs.thanksMIKE

Mike; With the type of CTD you're describing, I would be highly suspiciousof RAM. Flight Sims will put your system memory thru a workout heavierthan most stress test utilities. If there is a weak link in your system FS will find it, and not justFSX either.