Sign in to follow this  
Guest QF744

? regarding CTD problem with FS9

Hi, I have been experiencing CTD,S the last couple of days one,flying out of HKG with PMDG 744,one on short finals to RJGG with PMDG744,and today enroute to Milan from Rome with LDS 767.What is the best way to diagnose the cause of these CTD,s.If i had Filemon running when i had a CTD would that help? Another problem i have that i need some help with is very erratic thrust with my Top gun Afterburner Joystick with detachable throttle.Recently the thrust in any aircraft is highly erratic,just a slight bit of advancement of the throttle will send it to full thrust and then i have to move it back to idle just to stop it thrusting at 100%.It makes flying manually or taxiing extremely difficult.Is my joystick on the way out?Do i need new drivers? Yes i have tried many adjustments to sensitivities in FS9 and FSUIPC(Which is the latest version)and re-calibrated.My joystick is a non force feedback version and i can only find drivers for force feedback versions,Can i use a force feedback driver on a non force feedback joystick? Thank you for any help anyone can give me! simon.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

"Was this online flying or offline?" I was flying offline each time. Simon.