Sign in to follow this  
Guest irvsax

Crashing still... please help!

Firstly.. Thank god this forum exits. I am running FSX on machine dula core 6700. 2048 ram. 2x 7950st in sli. All with correct and up to date drivers. If i use FSX aircraft i dont have problems. I have installed 777 and airbus PIC and both create problems. Until earlier, after about 10 mins of action the whole thing frooze and had to manually restart machine. After reading these forums i have reduced audio acceleration and turned off agp texture. I now get an error message of 0"7c809783 memory could not be written.. I normally manage to sort these things out myself, but now i am really crying out for help and all assistance is very greatly recieved.. THank You.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

You are not the only one who has this issue.....Please take a look at my post FSX "Memory could not be written" Crash in the MS FSX - MS Flight Simulator Hardware Discussion subforum. Maybe something I've tried will help.I still haven't solved my video card driver and Via Chipset install problems but am following up on the suggestions from forum members and am still hopeful that I'll be able to fly FSX and add-ons without this problem.Good luck,

thanks for response.. I only have had the memory thing once! never been back. I think its somthing with my sound drivers. Its always the sound that goes first. It cutes out and then everything else slows down and computer freezes. I sometimes then have the computer freezing every time i start it up..... so stqart in safe mode.. remove sound card driver and everything works fine. This may not be correct, but something seems to be wrong.Problem.. is that i got most updated drivers and its a soundblaster xfi audio. So not an old card or snything like that. mmmmmmBeen reading about a directx update. but when i got to do the windows verification on that the computer just completely slows up (not completely crashed, but pretty close).. Any ideas kindly welcomed!>You are not the only one who has this issue.....>>Please take a look at my post FSX "Memory could not be>written" Crash in the MS FSX - MS Flight Simulator Hardware>Discussion subforum. Maybe something I've tried will help.>>I still haven't solved my video card driver and Via Chipset>install problems but am following up on the suggestions from>forum members and am still hopeful that I'll be able to fly>FSX and add-ons without this problem.>>Good luck,>>

I had a similar problem with random reboots while flying which progressedto the blue screen of death. I also had memory errors "could not be written". Iwas finally able to determine that one of my ram sticks was failing.Youcan download the WINDOWS MEMORY DIAGNOSTIC TEST from Microsoft to testyour ram. Don't know if it was coincidence or not but ram problemsstarted while flying third party aircraft.Good luck.