Sign in to follow this  
Julean

CTD Curser arrow turns into a plus

Suddently during a flight i loose the ability to use the mouse. The curser turns into a plus and clicking is history.I have experienced this with Level 767 , Wilco Airbus vol I and CLS A340.In this forum it is mentioned that the navigational data can ctd something.Because my AIRACS are not up to date. I feel that Navigraph cheets me. So unless I have to... You see I once paid a good sum on my Navigraph account, to pick from. But suddently they wrote to me and claimed that my account will expire because off no pay in activity for one year!!!.So the account expired and they took the money. I used to buy aicars regulary..So they treat me bad therefore I try to avoid them.So AIRACS out of date will they cause caos?YoursJens MichlasVista Ultimate 32 bit FSX. I have Active sky x and graphics X, Radar Contact, TrackIr, Foxy Launcher (Hotas Cougar). Registered FSUIPC.

Jens Michlas
Frederiksberg, Copenhagen
Denmark