Sign in to follow this  
GHarrall

CTD when exiting - controls.dll always the culprit......

Hi All,A while ago I posted in this forum about FSX crashing upon exiting. It's more of an annoyance than anything else because it only happens when exiting the program. I was wondering if anyone could shed light on why controls.dll would be responsible for this?Thanks,Glenn

Bump.....Does anyone else ever see this problem?I have done multiple installs and even reinstalled Win XP to try and figure this one out!Guess I will have to live with it..........

Guest Adev

I had that happen me to today. It would give me a "FSx has stopped responding" upon exit. However, that only happened about twice, and I also noticed that it occurred if you exited out of mid-flight. Maybe, ending the flight and exiting out of the simulator, could solve the issue? It's more time consuming, for sure.. but might be worth a try.