Sign in to follow this  
flyinpilot212121

What's this like??

Well, Im looking into adding a few more add-ons because fsx as many others is out of the question for some time to come. I'm looking for a ga aircraft and have one in mind. Im looking at the cirrus by eaglesoft, I read there min requirements and they seem pretty steep. Can anyone tell me how this GA compares to say PMDG 737 and LDS767 or even the aeroworx B200?I've used aircraft that ask for higher specs than my pc ca handle and they ran fine, however im not sure on the cirrus by eaglesoft.Another question, I was going to post this question in a new thread but figured might as well just ask here, Seriously, how good is fs2crew for the lds767. Im worried on purchasing it because I'm not sure if I'll be able to handle the technicalities of it. Thanks a bunch

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Hi,What system specs do you have? I'm having a modest system. AMD3000+, 1 gig DDR333, nForce2 mobo, Gforce6600GT 256. and I run both Cirrus SR20 and Columbia 400 in high ten-low twenty (locked 30)with fair weather. It's all due to the number crunching Avidyne avionics...:)I only have FS2Crew lite for the C172 so can't help you there. I only know it's fun...:)Rob "Holland&Holland" de Vries http://fool.exler.ru/sm/fly2.gif"To go up, pull the stick back. To go down, pull the stick back harder"

RobdeVries.jpg