Sign in to follow this  
monnie

A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words?

Okay...Maybe the wrong forum, but I had to share. I was checking out the TinMouse forum and there is a FAQ. Understand that that this is a great project going on and there are passionate minds at work and Bob Scott and friends are doing a outstanding job with it. Talk about "Support"!!! No question is treated as stupid or irrelevant.Anyway...I've heard it said that "A picture is worth a thousand words." However, If you reverse that, a few words make a great picture.:-)What follows is an what I'm talking about. Free your minds and get in touch with your inner child.:-)"4. Q: About 20 min into my flight, the gear warning horn started sounding, and the %&%$^& thing won't stop!!""A: That's not a question!""5. Q: Aw c'mon, please, help me dude.""A: That's not the gear horn...it's the cabin altitude warning horn. They sound exactly the same. Hint #1: The pressurization works much better with the AC packs turned on. Hint #2: The Cab Alt Warning Silence button to the left of the diff press gauge on the OHP will make it stop. But first get your quick-don mask on and get the packs switched on before the pax are all doing the funky chicken in their seats."I try to learn something everday I fool with this hobby and what I learned today was (1)...This hobby can turn grown people to little people...(2)...Some of us ain't too proud to beg...(3)...the lack of cabin pressure in an aircraft causes "funky chickens".Now you know!:-)Best regardsJan1,KINDWhen I push the button and it works, I'm happy:-)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!