Sign in to follow this  
stewart32

fs navigator problem?? please help

i have updated my airport file for EGLL to uk 2000 egll proand now i cannot see the taxiways in the map view of the airporti could revert back to the default but it dosent show hardly any of the gates or standsso it is usless for online flightanyone know how i can get the taxiways to show againi have spent hours looking but i cannot find the answeri think it is somthing to do with afcad files but am not surei tryed getting a updaed one for egll but i cannot find a new oneany help please

Hello ,i am not shure my tip cures the Prob.......But maybe you should start the FSNavigator Database Creatoragain to set up your Prob.cheerspmpilot

thanks for the replysi will check it out i have not got the af2_high floder above the rest so will try it and let you know thanks again