Sign in to follow this  
altstiff

RFP 747-200 owners...

RFP remains the most valuable add-on I have. The flight model seems right on, but I can't say I have flown many 747-200s in real life. It looks great too and handles well on the ground. The two D panel is good. The VC is ok when you are flying along to use it to visually look out the windows. The manual is the best ever. However, it is the systems that make it so valuable. You have to learn the function of all the systems (hyd, elec, fuel...), whereas in the PMDG, most of that the computer takes care of. By learning the systems, you get a much greater appreciation of what goes on in the background of a typical 747-400. The engine sounds are good too. Get it while you can and learn it. You won't regret it!RH