Sign in to follow this  
Guest hectoir

fs9 always crashing.. help!

Guest hectoir

hello everybody.when i press ''fly now'' always the program closes.i've reinstall the program but still the same thing especially when i try to fly pmdg747.an other problem i have is that i recieve error message when i try to dowload real weather.nothing seems to work.system:athlon 64 3800gf 7900gt2gb rama lot of space to disks!thanks hector

We've had reports from two members on the Ultimate Traffic Forum experiencing the same problem.One member thinks it might be connected with IE7. He eventually reformated his HD and kept with IE6. So far FS9 is working OK.This is a very worrying issue. Has anyone else got this problem?David Hanstater

>We've had reports from two members on the Ultimate Traffic>Forum experiencing the same problem.>>One member thinks it might be connected with IE7. He>eventually reformated his HD and kept with IE6. So far FS9 is>working OK.>>This is a very worrying issue. Has anyone else got this>problem?UPDATE.One of my colleagues has reported that a program called Xfire with its latest update seems to crash FS9. His advice is to turn Xfire off before running FS9.David Hanstater

re: real weather -real weather from FS has been down. likely related to the 1,000,000 or so businesses and folks that lost power in the seattle area after a high wind storm thurs. 12/14 and fri. 12/15. as of sun. evening the number of businesses and folks without power reminded above 300,000.--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

Guest hectoir

hi david.i haven't install ie7 because i know about this.i'll try to reform the disc.thanks for your help!!!hector