Sign in to follow this  
Guest BAW843

Cheyenne Gauge Error - pls Help

All,I am running out of my mind not being able to fly the DA Cheyenne, please see below and I would really appreciate if anyone can assist please?I have just recently purchased the Cheyenne but I am receiving the following error when attmpting to load the aircraft from within FS9.gauges/DA.PA31SYS.gau(this now appears for all 8 gauge files)This causes FS to CTD, any reason why...? http://www.digital-aviation.de/ewpforum/viewtopic.php?t=3363ThanksPHIL

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

The key to fixing your problem lies in all those CRC errors you're seeing. You have something seriously wrong in your PC, and though it may not have manifested itself elsewhere...trust me, it will.I would first try installing from the CD with everything...including any antivirus, anti spyware etc software, turned off. If the CRC errors persist, then it's probably either hardware or possibly a software device driver. But even with the Cheyenne running, your system is headed for big trouble with a problem like that lurking in the shadows. You need to get to the bottom of that.Start by getting MemTest86+ (freeware) and run it for a few hours and at least 4-5 complete cycles to be sure you haven't got an intermittent memory problem. It's entirely possible for FS and other programs to run with a bad RAM stick if the bad address is only corrupting data in the middle of a texture or bitmap etc. But flip a bit in a segment of executable code...that's different. The CRC checks that the installer is performing may be the first spanwise check of a memory range on your PC since some of your RAM started going bad on you.Also, asking someone other than the developer (i.e. other users) to send you copies of the copyrighted gauge dlls is behavior that'll get you (rightfully) spanked on any respectable forum. Especially when you do it the developer's own forum...RegardsBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-VSantiago de Chile