Sign in to follow this  
Guest kalch

can someone help me with setting up multiple views on huge screen??

Hi,I just installed a projector in an extra bedroom and I want to attach FS9 to it. I've been playing around a bit on it before taking some jets out, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to meld the front "cockpit view" with the left and right side views to make it look like one big cockpit?What I have now is just a bigger version of what I had on my 19 inch monitor, and what I want is to be able to see to the left and right of the jet.How do I do this?Thanks,Michael Kalchman

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

You'll need one projector for each of those views, along with the video sources. You might try two double output video cards in one pc, but that can cause a bad fps situation.Take a look here for a one projector solution which looks good, but haven't seen any discussion about it:http://www.simcockpitsystem.com/Jim Harnes

how can i do the wide view of the ground like they show on the approach.

There are a couple of documents in the product section at that link which show how the projection system is set up.The projection size is 28.5 inches high x 71 inches wide. Of course, size is a function of the projector lens and distance from the projector to the screen/wall.Jim Harnes