Sign in to follow this  
Virgin_A340

Restting the default flight?

Hi,I have been having problems with my PSS 777 and I think it is becaue my default flight has been changed. I have the correct cessna but all switches, engine etc are OFF.My question is how can I reset my default flight/aircraft to the correct one,like it is when FS9 is installed for the first time? Is there a utility that will do this or do I have to do it manually? (Did a quick search and couldnt find anything)Thanks for any help.Andy S

turn everything on in the cessna and then save this as the default flight.orremove the FS9.cfg file (backup to a safe location). start FS and it will rebuild. you will then need to redo your cfg tweeks by looking at the saved cfg settings and copy them over to the 'new' cfg.--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

What actually is the default flight? I cant remember if its the cessna 172 or 182 or which model it is! Does it matter which pain job it is or just what model it is?Andy S

the default is the 172.your issue is the 'cold and dark' situation. get any of the default 172s to load in the running situation (if i remember correctly, as i just load the aircraft and then jump to my payware model, is engine running, avionics on, but all the lights are off).--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

Guest Phantoms

Open your fs9.cfg file and under USERINTERFACE, find the line that reads SITUATION=. It should have a path after the = to your default path. Delete the path leaving only SITUATION= and it will restore the default 172 flight at KSEA. Edit, there are brackets around USERINTERFACE, but no matter how I try to display them, they mess up the post.