Sign in to follow this  
ejoiner

Georender stuff.

Anybody besides me wish Richard Goldstein (Georender) would return to doing his individual airports instead of the wide area scenery that he has focused on in the past year or so? (or maybe do both if possible?)Richards work I consider to be the very best out there in terms of scenery design (no disrespect to others.) I just love his Brice Canyon, Emma Field, Orca Island, Sultan S86, Ranger Creek, Chelan Municipal, etc. They add huge immersion to my GA flying. Fantastic stuff. I note that he has since shifted away from these areas to doing more national parks and stuff, which are also great, but at least to me, dont add the value that the individual airports do.This is a fan letter, not a criticism by any means! I just wish Georender would go back to doing airports. Eric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

Guest GA Flyer

I do and in hopes that it will also still be in FS9 versions as well as FSX if he goes that route. He has given us some great locations in the Northwest and hope that theres more to come.

I enjoyed Bryce Canyon also, as I'm quite familiar with the area. But on the otherhand, I like seeing areas such as YellowStone being depicted too. More than just landing at airports, I took up GA flying to see the sights from a different perspective at lower altitudes than commercial flights. I'm happy to see some of these areas done in greater fidelity than with just generic land masses.I vote for the "wide area".L.Adamson

I understand the wide area view point. I wish Richard would do a small GA airport in somewhere other than the PNW. Maybe something in the Southern US, like North Carolina mountains etc.Eric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

I own all of his PNW addon's. Amazing stuff for the GA flyer.I would buy one if he did another one. His last (Chelan) was amazing.